Thursday, August 9, 2007

~*Gwen Stefani Is Arriving Pretty Soon*~


Gwen Stefani will be coming to Kuala Lumpur in eleven days time...and me being her hardcore fan still haven't bought the ticket to her spectacular debut concert...what a shame!!! I've been really busy throughout this whole week and also last week due to so many things which i had to endure such as my finals examination and also the upcoming college prom. And the worse part is that i can't find anyone who is willing to follow me to her concert performance at Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil. This means that i'll be all by myself...so sad ;(. But who cares about being lonely when i am for sure gonna enjoy myself throughout the concert...being entertain by my favourite idol. Since i am staying in Penang, i can't purchase Gwen's concert ticket here...the tickets are being sold only in KL...so stewpid...what about Gwen's fans here in Penang, does that mean we need to go all the way to KL just to purchase the tickets...such a hassle!!! Luckily i got two friends whom i can count on to buy the ticket for me...you guys are willing, right? Some of my friends are urging me to watch her concert later on when she performs in UK...where she is permitted to wear more revealling outfits...hehehe!!! I'll be leaving for UK in middle of September and most probably i could catch her performance on the 23rd of September at Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle upon Tyne...because it's actually quite close to the university which i'll be going to study this coming September. Because of that, now i am actually having second thoughts on whether i should go for Gwen's concert here in Kuala Lumpur or in UK...can someone please help me to decide...i am in a dilemma!!! The VIP sitting tickets are being sold out too...so if i would to go for Gwen's concert in KL, i can't purchase the VIP sitting tickets anymore...i really feel like crying...sobs...sobs. Anyway, i should stop blogging now because it's nearly time to go out to meet a friend...shall blog some other time...bye!!!

No comments: