Friday, October 19, 2007

~*Pictures, Pictures & More Pictures*~
















Pictures below: My university, Northumbria University







I know it's been a long time since i last updated my blog...this week has been pretty hectic since i have so many seminars to attend and besides that, i have gotta prepare for those seminars. I heard that some of the lecturers here are quite strict when it comes to seminars and all students are expected to do lots of research and be prepared to answer questions during the seminars. If a student can't answer certain questions or refuses to give his opinions, the lecturer could ask that student to leave the class since he is unprepared and that's very humiliating. So, i gotta do lots of research and staying up tll late at night in the library as the library opens from 8am till 12 midnight. After 12 midnight, i will just go over to Pandon Building where there's a 24 hours computer study area to continue doing my research. For the past two days, i've been there till 3am in order for me to complete my seminars questions and that's the reason why i could not update my blog since blogging will take quite some time. Anyway, i've bought my own camera and i did take some beautiful pictures as can be seen above. Okie...gotta go already...shall blog again some other time because as for now, there's more work to be done. Bye!!!

2 comments:

Yong Ming said...

Should caption your pictures lah. Don't know where or what they're about...

Unknown said...

Hello , I want to know more about Northumbria University Library for my thesis . So I need many facts about Northumbria University Library (eg . site plan ,floor plan , history of Northumbia University Library ,etc ). I am architecture student .Please sent mail to my google Account .