Monday, January 21, 2008

~*Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!*~

This morning i woke up very early to accompany my housemate to the post office to post some things back to her family & friends in her country. When we left our place, it was raining very heavily (raining heavily here means just normal drizzle back in Malaysia) and the weather was super duper cold. So, we walked under the so-called "heavy rain" all the way to the post office and i was already freezing due to the extremely cold weather. A surprise stumbled upon us when we arrived at the post office. From the post office's window, i could see white snowflakes falling from the sky...yippies, it's snowing!!! Initially, it was just mild snowflakes falling but as time passes by, the snowflakes eventually evolved and turned heavier...too bad it's not heavy enough to turn the whole place white, damn!!!

After being miserable (due to missing home) for the past few days eversince i came back from Malaysia, seeing the snow actually helps brighten up my mood although this is my second time experiencing snow in UK. The first time i experienced it was way back in early December before i went back to Malaysia. However, the first time i saw the snow, it was very mild and didn't lasts long before it went into complete disappearance. This time, the snow was well...more worth it to be recorded in my mobile phone. Anyway, just see the video below...it was taken after i came back from the post office...it's the view from outside my room.

Play the video below to see some live-action snow:

Ok, some of my friends have posted up their review on their new semester or should i said their new year and i guess i should also do the same. Well, my second semester here in my university is just alright except for the fact that i have lecture classes everyday from Mondays to Fridays. Oh, it's so unfair that some of my other friends have only 3 days class per week...it's all because of the difference in the scheduling of our timetable. I only got 1 new subject this semester called 'Jurisprudence' and this subject has the ability to drive people nuts...some of my friends who took this subject in the 1st semester (we have the option to take it either in the 1st semester or 2nd semester) said it's totally disastrous as it is so difficult to understand and also very confusing. My only hope is that those of my classmates who have taken this subject will teach me whenever i needed help. Apart from that, everything else is just fine. By the way, i can't wait to get hold of my magazine which will be delivered all the way from Aussie. Anyway, that's all for now. Until then, take care & have a nice day... =) =)

1 comment:

Tau Sar Phneah said...

wtf!!!...ish ish...how come your place there got snow wan..me here been craving for so long..nothing at all..even flakes also tak ada...just been raining the whole week nia..so sienzzzz...