Tuesday, June 26, 2007

~*My New Found Pleasure*~

Well, yesterday i went to the gym with Trish & Tony...wow, i can't believe how good i felt after doing all those exercises which are so tiring. I really felt so much lighter...i'm serious, i practically burn so much fat while i'm there. I'm so gonna spend all my free time in the gym from now onwards...too bad that i'm leaving for UK in early September. Anyway, my first day at the gym was awesome...haven't been so happy for such a long time. My first hour in the gym was basically walking around the gym with Trish...she showed me around and introduced me to a few people. I really really thank her so much for introducing me to one of the Brazilian instructor. Trish, i love you so much...thanks again. She's like my new BFF...hehehe!!! Then, Tony arrived about an hour later and he kinda accompanied me throughout the whole time in the gym...thank you so much too...you are just so wonderful. So, i was kinda nervous before Trish introduce me to that particular instructor (whose name i must not mentioned)...but then, he turned out to be an amazing guy...he has such great personality and kind too. I guess i will mentioned him very frequently in most of my forthcoming post. He's actually great...so kind and helpful to me...showed me how to prepare for his class...Freestyler...very tough...seriously it's extremely tough. Luckily i have Trish and Tony to support me. I'm going to his class whenever he teaches Freestyler...however i can't go to his Thursday's class because i have my lecture lesson til 8.45pm...yeah, i know it's crazy to have lecture lessons till so late at night. After his Freestyler's class, went to Alan's (another instructor whose name i CAN mentioned here) class...that class which is called RPM is basically nearly the same as Freestyler, however it's much much easier compared to the first one. After both classes, i nearly fainted...because i was so damn tired...but then, my eyes are still pretty much very wide open to look for...hmm...hmm...well, it's a secret. Then after that, Tony planned wanna go have dinner at Francis's Western Food shop in Pulau Tikus...went there but it's closed. So, we headed home after that...deciding to skip dinner. After i got home and took a shower, i went out again with Ivan & Nicholas to Batu Feringghi to buy some stuffs and then, we went to Sri Ananda Bahwan to have a light supper...it's light because i shared food with Ivan. After a tiresome day, i came home at around midnight, continued to surf the internet for a short while before i fall asleep after that. End of blog...

No comments: