Wednesday, June 27, 2007

~*What A Wonderful Day*~

Well, today has been exciting and fun for me. Wake up late this morning and then headed straight to college to help promote my college's games carnival and also the blood donation campaign. Actually, i was supposed to go round the college with Tony but he kinda can't make it at the last minute. Thankfully, Vincent followed me around...thus, helping me to reduce my nervousness. I am so afraid and shy to go round the college all by myself. Tony you owe me a big time. After college, i went to the Penang State Assembly to make an appointment for my college's next educational field trip. Too bad the next sitting will only be held in November. So, i guess i will be missing that particular trip...hopefully, the next Law Society President will make sure that this trip is successful. If not, he or she is so gonna get from me. After that, i went to the organic food shop in Pulau Tikus to get some organic stuffs for myself. Later, headed back to college to fetch Alvin to go have lunch in Gurney Plaza and at the same time, i managed to buy my MP3 player which i have been longing for a very long time. Then, rushed home to take my shower and prepare for my gym class. Attended a workout class called Freestyler and since it's my second day there, i was less tired compared to the first day. I'm so happy that the instructor still remembered my name...i could not sleep tonight already ;). Then, rested for 20 minutes and walk around the gym with Trish and chit-chatted for a while before i went for a hip-hop dance class called MTV Style...and guess what...it's the same instructor who teaches the earlier class...Freestyler. The dance moves were amazing...he's such a good dancer and an even better instructor too. Yeah, i know that those of you reading my blog right now could not believe that i actually attended hip-hop dance class, right? Well, this class is awesome...it's just fantastico...i absolutely love it. I enjoyed this class the most...it helps me burn off my extra "package" and at the same time, i'm really really enjoying it. And thanks to my instructor i finally learned a really worthy dance, instead of some old traditional dance. And by the way, did i mentioned that my instructor is Brazilian? A really hot Brazilian too...all the girls and gay guys in the gym are after him. The environment in the gym really does motivate me a lot...i'll be in the gym very often from now onwards...but let's not forget my studies too...can't neglect my studies for gym because education is extremely important. Yeah yeah...i nearly forgotten...Pn. Mok was also in the dance class with me...she kinda supported me throughout the whole dance regime...i am so thankful for her presence there. She joined this gym only for the sole purpose of dancing...but hey, do not be surprise that she's actually participating hip-hop class too. Her dance steps are great and she can remember all the steps too. I am so proud of her...i guess she will be my new dance buddy. I also met this new girl in this dance class...we introduced ourself and had a small chat for a while. The songs my instructor played during the dance class was all near perfect...it's all my favourite songs...for example, Give It To Me by Timbaland, The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani, Say It Right by Nelly Furtado, Don't Matter by Akon and What Goes Around Comes Around by Justin Timberlake...awesome song choice my instructor had. The best part is he's so patient and friendly towards his students...he's just amazing...can't find any better words to describe him. I guess this blog is kinda dedicated to him, hehehe!!! Anyway, i gotta stop blogging because i need to have my beauty sleep now and my muscles need a really good rest so that i will be ready for gym again tomorrow evening. Until then, bye...

3 comments:

justin k said...

Wow, you're going to a gym class!?!?

Kelvin Goh said...

Yup, i am going to gym very often nowadays. What choices do i have? I am putting more and more weight nowadays...so, i decided i need to do something to reduce my weight. The best part is i actually enjoy going to gym because there's so much...hmm...hmm...to look at!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

hey..what do u mean by old traditional dance ? it's still a dance though....i'm just preserving our Malaysian culture and heritage.