Monday, July 2, 2007

~*Body Ache*~

Ouch, my body is aching and it's so painful throughout the whole day. Thanks to the training session i had yesterday with a female personal trainer named Joey. She really tortured me during the training session and she barely gave me anytime to rest. Oh yeah, guess who i saw in the gym yesterday...Randall Martin Westwood. Yup, you read right...yesterday was his first day in the gym as a personal trainer. He still remembered me and we have a short conversation together. The best part is he is willing to train me to help me achieve my desired weight. That's very very nice of him...but then i told him that i will have to think about it...and besides that, i am really late for Aze's Freestyler class. I nearly did not managed to reserve my seat in the spinning studio but thank God i finally found one right at the corner of the spinning studio. As usual, his class was great and awesome...going to his classes can really help me burn lots of calories. His classes lasted for a solid 5o minutes and after that, i went for my first training session with Joey...who tortured me until i am in great pain right now. When i told her that i am in pain, she said "it's good for you...if there's no pain, there's no gain"...what the fuck??? But then, i told myself i better follow what she said because i don't want to create a bad impression on myself towards her and anyone around me. I nearly cried throughout the training session because every part of my body hurts but then it will be so humiliating if i really did cry. And because of the pain which i am suffering now, i can't go for Aze's Freestyler today...so sad!!! But then, i should not go to the gym so often nowadays because my examinations are in three weeks time and i really should concentrate on my studies. I am so grateful towards Trish for giving such a meaningful advise...and her avise has really awaken my senses. After my examinations are over, i am so gonna "sleep" in the gym 24/7 and i can go to every of Aze's classes without any worries running inside my head. The best part is...i can go to Gwen Stefani's live tour performance concert on the 21st of August in Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium...i am so happy and thrilled. I am going to buy the most expensive ticket so that i can get a clearer view of my favourite idol...she's just awesome...i mean...who could resist Gwen Stefani? I would do anything for her...well, not everything but at least nearly everything. Summarily, i am just obsessed with her and i love her so much. That's all for now...logging off...bye.

No comments: