Monday, July 2, 2007

~*My Obsession*~

This post is practically about my favourite idol of all time, Gwen Stefani. She has an awesome voice and both of her albums has sold millions worldwide. I still can't believe that she is coming to Malaysia this August...it's just unbelievable and i couldn't be any happier. I especially enjoyed all her songs in her sophomore album "The Sweet Escape". Among my favourites include "Wind It Up", "The Sweet Escape", "4 In The Morning", "Early Winter", "Yummy", Don't Get It Twisted" and "Wonderful Life". I know that this album has been in stores since last year...however, i am only posting it now because of the fact that she's coming to Malaysia and as i mentioned earlier...i am extremely glad...hurray!!! It' just too bad that none of my friends are following me to see her first live performance in Malaysia. But then, i wouldn't mind going alone since she's my superstar...my idol...my inspiration...my dreams. Gwen is really multi-talented because she can sing, act and open a clothing line which shared the same name as her debut album called "L.A.M.B." Her debut acting performance as Jean Harlow in Martin Scorsese biopic movie "The Aviator" was great too. Maybe there's nothing which i dislike about Gwen...she's just perfect. Okay, i think i should stop being so obsessed with her.

Well, it's time to get back to my personal life...today have been an okay day for me although my body is still aching. I woke up kinda late this morning and headed to college library to study Law of Tort for a couple of hours. Then, meet up with Trish and went to Alvin's house to spend time over there. At about 4pm, we went back to college to attend the Student Council meeting...discussed about our college's prom. And yes, i gotta praise Trish for designing such a beautiful poster for our prom night. You really are talented...ok, ok...i must not forget Alvin too...Alvin's also great...hahaha!!! After the meeting, we went to Kapitan's Nasi Kandar restaurant in Gurney Tower for dinner. I shared a Tandoori Cheese Naan set and a piece of garlic naan with Alvin. We talked and talked non-stop throughout our entire time there...it's just fun gossipping with your close friends. Tomorrow will be a fun day because i am going out with Ivan, Wei Loon & Alvin. We'll be going around Penang island searching for the best food available and at the same, catch up with the good old days. Then at 4.30pm tomorrow, I have to go to college for lecture classes until 8.30pm. Hopefully, the pain around my body will subside by tomorrow. I think that's all for now...i gotta go take my shower already...signing off...bye.

No comments: