Saturday, March 8, 2008

~*Happy Shopping*~

The printer which i bought - The Epson Stylus DX7450

Today is a shopping spree day for me...bought many things today. Firstly, i bought a new printer which costs me 49.99 pounds. It was on sale, so i immediately grabbed this opportunity to get one since i am in desperate need of a printer due to the coming courseworks which requires me to print lots and lots of stuffs. The original price for this all-in-one printer with individual ink cartridges is 79.99 pounds...that means i save a whopping 30 pounds. Secondly, i finally puchased a new mobile phone which is the Nokia N95 with 8 GB of memory in it. I bought it via the internet on a pay monthly contract from '3 Mobile' and i will receive it this coming tuesday...will post the picture of my new baby once i get hold of it. I can see many students having this mobile phone since it's one of the hottest designs available at this moment along with the Sony Ericsson K850i, Samsung G600 and not forgetting the new LG KU990 Viewty (all of this mobile phones has amazing 5 MegaPixels camera). Initially, i planned to buy the Sony Ericsson K850i but after reading many bad comments & reviews about it, i decided to opt for the Nokia N95 8GB...i just can't wait till i receive it!! ;);)

Thirdly, i bought many new clothes since the end of winter sale has arrived. The past season clothes has huge discounts because the clothes outlets are trying to get rid of them. For me, i personally don't care whether the clothes are already off-season or not...as long as they are cheap & nice, i will normally just buy it. Alltogether, i bought two pairs of jeans, two pairs of denim bermudas, 3 short pants and 5 t-shirts...that's a lot!! Well, i can't stop my urge to shop around for new attire. Gosh, my i already have so many clothes in my wardrobe...i wonder how am i going to take all of it back to Malaysia end of this year??? Lastly, i bought my groceries food from the supermarket because all my foodstuffs in the refridgerator has already finished since last weekend...yes, you could imagine what i ate this whole week since there's nothing left for me in the fridge. I basically skipped lunch and only ate dinner throughout this entire week. Sometimes i would only have bread with blackcurrant or strawberry jam and hazelnut chocolate spread and sometimes, i have to bear eating noodles which tastes horrible. Clearly, i have been so busy until i have no time to go to the city centre to buy my foodstuffs till today. Besides that, i can't buy lots of food items too because i am carrying my printer and clothes with me at the same time. I guess i will be heading to the city centre once more tomorrow to get more foodstuffs and also to have buffet lunch in Chinatown with my housemate...hey, i gotta treat myself to a delicious meal once in a while instead of cooking everyday, right?
By the way, i am so loving the new music video by Jesse McCartney titled Leavin'...it's currently one of my favourite song right now. Jesse McCartney is so damn hot in this music video...wish he could show more of his body though...SMOKIN' HOT!!!

Anyway, i don't think i will be heading back to Malaysia anytime soon after my graduation in July. I am planning to find a decent job and work here temporarily to earn some money before going back to Malaysia. It means that i have got to change my airticket which is scheduled for me to return back home somewhere in the middle of July to some other dates, probably in December or January. However, this matter is still not conclusive...i could change my mind after i graduated. So, as of now, i am planning to stay here for quite some time although i really really miss Malaysia a lot!! Ok, i guess i should stop blogging for now, wanna sleep early because i am so damn tired from all the shopping i had done today. Goodnitez...

P.S. Thanks Jimmy for helping to take my new spectacles...really appreciate it!! Can't wait to see you soon...;);)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh the printer looks like mine, same model is it ?

heheh...

Kelvin Goh said...

Eh, is it the same as yours? The model of this printer is DX7450...how about yours? I bought it since it's on promotion. This few days got lots of sale going on!!

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.