Friday, April 11, 2008

~*An Unforgettable Holiday Experience*~

Hey guys...sorry for the lack of update. I just came back from my awesome & fantastic trip to Italy & France. I gotta admit that Italy is the best damn place in the entire universe. From the moment i arrived Italy, i fell in LOVE with it immediately. My friends & myself visited Rome, Florence, Pisa, Vatican City & Venice in Italy...and my favourite has gotta be Rome, followed by Venice. I will definitely return back to Italy after my final exams...i wanna explore the whole of Italy including Milan (the famous fashion capital), Sicily, Verona, Bologna & not forgetting Naples too. As for France, we only managed to visit Paris due to time constrain...this was my second time to Paris...my first time being in Paris was in 2002. Anyway, i shall post all the pictures within the next few days. I took more than a thousand pictures throughout my trip but i am only gonna post the ones which i think is interesting...can't post it now because i am feeling so exhausted. Wait for my next post!!!
P.S. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
ITALY!!!

No comments: