Tuesday, April 15, 2008

~*Mariah, Mariah, Mariah*~

Omigowd…I am so in lurve with Mariah Carey’s new album, E=MC². I gotta admit that this is her best album so far. I practically love each and every single track from this album. I have never liked ALL the songs from an album before (with the exception of Gwen Stefani’s debut & sophomore albums). Mariah Carey is like my second favourite artist right now, after Gwen Stefani of course (nobody could ever replace Gwen Stefani, i.e. she's irreplaceable). I am so gonna buy Mariah’s new album when it’s out…oh, wait a minute…isn’t yesterday the released date of her album here in the UK which is on the 14th of April. Gosh, I gotta go and grab that album as soon as I have the free time to do so. The best songs from E=MC² has gotta be Migrate, Touch My Body, Cruise Control, I Stay In Love, Side Effects, I’m That Chick, O.O.C. & Bye Bye. The other tracks not mentioned here are kinda great too. However, if I am given only one choice to pick my favourite track from this album, I would definitely choose Side Effects featuring Young Jeezy. This song is very infectious…the more I listen to it, the more I am in love with it!! There’s a tie between my second favourite track from this album…and that’s between I Stay in Love & Bye Bye…both this power ballads are AMAZING & FANTASTIC (no words can describe the awesomeness of both of this songs). They are way better than We Belong Together, from her previous album…The Emancipation of Mimi. Listening to the songs in this album really helps me to concentrate better in my 3 courseworks which are due in early May…yes, I am serious here, no jokes or whatsoever!! It kinda gives me the inspiration to work my ass off…arrrghhh…someone help me…I am so addicted to this album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: