Saturday, June 28, 2008

~*A Cruisy Journey*~

I am extremely sorry for not updating my blog this few days. This is just an announcement for those of you who didn't know...i will be heading back to Malaysia after my graduation ceremony...the moment i've been waiting for such a long time!! In my previous post, i was in a dilemma whether to continue staying here in UK or to return back to Malaysia to further continue my studies. Well, given much thought and advices from family members and friends, i decided to continue doing my CLP (Certificate in Legal Practice) at Brickfields Asia College, KL. The course will start somewhere in September and it's kinda rush for me as i will only be coming back to Malaysia either in late August or early September. I will definitely miss UK very very much when i leave this place. According to a close friend, "in order to gain something..u must let go something.." and i totally agree with that statement. I'm giving up this place so that i can go home to be with my parents, my lovely doggy, my relatives and my close buddies. However, if someone would to ask me whether i will return to UK in the future, my answer will definitely be YES!!! Perhaps after completing my CLP examination, i might wanna return to UK to continue doing my Masters but that of course, is still uncertain as of now...only time will tell what the future holds for us!!

Oh, there's one more thing...i am actually kinda shocked that this year's MTV Asia Awards 2008 will be held at Arena of Stars in Genting!! I didn't expect Malaysia to host such a big event especially with PAS protesting the performances by international female singers, such as my all-time favourite Gwen Stefani and BeyoncĂ© Knowles (even local artists such as Ella and Mas Idayu are not spared). That is so so absurd and illogical...even the Sultan of Selangor described their protest as hypocritical” and “trivial”. So, back to the topic, i am actually kinda shocked and at the same time proud of Malaysia for hosting such a big event. I so wanna see Leona Lewis perform live at the ceremony as i totally ADORE her (but too bad i can't attend the awards show since i will still be here in UK) and not forgetting, the super gorgeous and hunky Jared Leto (i HEART him) who will be the host of the spectacular event. Says Jared Leto, "It's an honor to be a part of what I'm sure will be an exciting and unforgettable night in a magical and beautiful country. MTV has been an important home for 30 Seconds to Mars throughout our worldwide journey. I am very proud to join everyone in such a unique and gorgeous location like Malaysia. It is going to be a crazy and wonderful night."

Anyway, my blog will be on hiatus once again as i will be going to London to visit my aunt next Wednesday and then on the following Friday, i will be embarking on a 7 days cruise (Thomson Spirit) to the Jewels of the Mediterranean visiting places such as Majorca (Spain), Sicily (Italy), Naples (Italy), Ajaccio (France), Toulon (France) and lastly, Barcelona (Spain). Thankfully, i don't have to spend a single cent as my aunty will be paying for me...if i have to pay, i don't think i wanna go also lah because it's so damn expensive, if i'm not mistaken it costs around £450 for the entire cruise journey. On my last trip to Italy, i didn't have the chance to visit Sicily and Naples and this time, i get to visit those places...wheee, i am so excited and i can't wait for the trip!! Will be taking lots and lots of pictures during the entire trip.. =) =) So, basically i have been to all the major cities in Italy such as Rome, Vatican City, Florence, Pisa, Venice including the two cities i will be visiting during the cruise trip, namely Sicily and Naples. The only other big cities in Italy which i haven't visited are Milan, Bologna and Cagliari. After coming back from the cruise, i will be staying in London for a few more days before returning back to Newcastle just in time for my graduation ceremony which will be held a few days later...practically, i'll be gone for a couple of weeks. Gosh, i can't wait to come back...i MISS Malaysia!!! Besides that, i'm also looking forward for the Bangkok trip with iL, kH and aL somewhere in December...hopefully this trip will materialise in the end (fingers crossed).. =) =) Anyone else interested to join us on this fun and exciting trip to Bangkok??

That's all for now...will be updating once again after i am back from my trip...until then, take care and have fun always!!

Attached below are the advance publicity pictures of Thomson Spirit cruise:-



3 comments:

Tau Sar Phneah said...

lucky you...so 'hor mia' going on a cruise somemore le..remember to take photos and show us...k..not to forget if you spot any 'candies' during your trip..lolz..

on the bangkok trip, please count me in as well...i wanna go tooooo..

Anonymous said...

enjoy your vacation...

-GiNo- said...

yo kelvin !! yeshhh.... the MAA is happening in genting !!
after so many years and finally bak to m'sia !!! but ella n mas idayu wont b around ... ganti with Faizal from one in a million, dato siti, Nicholas teo, and of coz local indie band pop shuvit

Luv,
~GiNo