Thursday, February 21, 2008

~*American Idol Mania*~

~*David Archuleta - Simply adorable*~

~*Ramiele Malubay - Simply fantastic*~

American Idol has gotta be my favourite reality television show ever...hey, i am an extremely huge fan of American Idol. My favourite seasons of American Idol are Season 4 (where Carrie Underwood won the show) & Season 6 (where the amazing and talented Jordin Sparks won the show). I've rooted for Jordin to win the competition eversince she managed to go into the Top 12 Performances of that show. Anyway, i am so frustrated that i can't watch American Idol Season 7 on telly...the reason being my accommodation office does not provide a television right here in our flat. Even if i were to buy a television and placed it in my room, i am not sure whether the UK television broadcasts channels even show American Idol on air...especially since here X-Factor is hotter compared with American Idol. But hey, don't get me wrong...it doesn't mean that i am completely ignorant of what is going on with Season 7 of American Idol because i am still able to watch the performances on YouTube and several other music blogs.

My favourite contestant by far is David Archuleta...omigowd, he has such a cute baby face and his voice sounds amazing (by the way, he's just only 17 years old). I just simply love his performances (including himself too) on American Idol. I wish he could eventually become the winner of this season's American Idol because I ADORE HIM SO SO MUCHHHHHHH!! ;);). As for the girls, i am rooting for Ramiele Malubay...the only asian girl (from the Phillippines but currently resides in the United States) in this season's American Idol. She has a really good voice too...and an asian has got to win this competition for once. But anyway, i still want David Archuleta to win...i am so obsessed with him at this moment and i am pretty sure the whole America is also lusting over this young boy. You can watch the Top 12 Male Performances of David and the Top 12 Female Performances of Ramiele below...enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Ivan Lee said...

don't u dare touch archuleta! haha... wei how's my sponsorship ar?