Thursday, February 28, 2008

~*I Miss Malaysian Cuisine*~

I am already starting to miss Malaysian food although i've only been back in UK about one and the half month ago. I am so sick and tired of eating pasta, pizza, bread, coleslaw, pudding, pies and other types of western food for lunch & dinner. The only place where i could eat proper good meal is at the Chinese buffet restaurant, but hey, i wanna eat Malaysian food...not Chinese food!! There's no Malaysian restaurant here in Newcastle and i gotta travel all the way to London if i wanna have some Malaysian food. Hmmm, i wonder if there's any Malaysian food outlet which is nearer to Newcastle compared to London such as Manchester or Edinburgh. Someone please help me!! I am really craving for all the delicious food as shown below...can someone please send the food to me by FedEx???

Hainanese Chicken Rice

Curry Mee

Bak Kut Teh

Indian Banana Leaf Rice

Claypot Chicken Rice

Curry Fish Head

Nasi Lemak

Bak Chang

Chicken Broth

Char Koay Teow

Fried Oyster Omelette

Laksa

Popiah

Rojak

Satay

No comments: