Thursday, September 27, 2007

~*Best Clubbing Experience Ever*~

Last night was the best night i ever had eversince i arrived here less than 2 weeks ago...i went clubbing here in UK for the first time...and it was superbly awesome. It was Shyam's birthday so he kinda invited us over to this club called YO DISCO to celebrate his birthday and have fun at the same time. The clubs over here provide free bus service if you purchase over a certain amount of entrance tickets...and my friend, Shyam invited approximately 30 of us...yup, you read right...there were 30 of us...the whole bunch of us went clubbing together and the entrance fees/charge was paid by the birthday boy. All i need to pay for was my drink...and yes, as usual i ordered a glass of coke which cost me 1.50 pounds. The soft drinks here are so bloody expensive...vodka cost only 1 pound per bottle and a Heineken beer only cost 80 pence per bottle. It surely was crazy...but it's still very much cheaper compared to the drinks sold at clubs back in Malaysia. Anyway, i was kinda nervous at first...thinking twice whether i should go to clubbing or not...because for fear that i am an Asian...or more commonly known here as brown skin people. I was worried that i could ended getting injured by some seriously racist local skinheads. But upon arrival at the club, everyone there was very friendly...unlike clubbing in Malaysia, people here will dance with you eventhough you don't know them at all...they will invite you to dance with them. As i walking to the toilet, there were two guys who invited me over to dance with them and i kinda agreed. So, we kinda danced for a little while till one of the guy grabbed my hands and pulled me towards the toilet...i sensed something was going very wrong...i thought i am a gonner for sure and they are gonna beat me up due to the fact that they are racist and they don't like chinese. But i was so so so shocked that they nearly rape me...yup, believe me...it was a horrifying moment at that time...i am not lying. He pushed his pants right towards me but before he could remove his pants, i got freak out...i tried to run away but the other guy held me so tightly...held my hand for your info...not somewhere else. I was so scared at the moment...i didn't know what to do...and i tried to gave excuses that my friends are waiting for me to go back to the table. At last, after much hesitation, the other guy agreed to let me go...and i ran like a mad dog back to my table and complained to my friends. After that, i didn't see the two guys anymore...i guess they went sumwhere else already. After that, i continued dancing and performing my raunchy moves throughout the night. I know you guys reading my blog will think i am so stupid to avoid such a good opportunity to get laid, but in reality, it really freaks me out. In my opinion, the two guys were drunk...but probably not too...i don't know and don't care whether they are drunk or not...i just tried my very best to run away as far as possible. Guys, this is not a make-up story...it's real...for heaven sake...and for those of you who know me well enough, you know that i am not a boaster. This experience is true...and thinking back, maybe i should have accepted the offer because both the guys are quite gorgeous too...hahaha!!! Anyway, that happened in a straight club...what will happen if i have gone to a gay & lesbian club...which is located just opposite of the club we went to. I didn't think that such things could happen to me last night. I went there with the intention of looking at some eye-candies and dancing all night long and at the same time, celebrate my friend's birthday. Okie, i guess i better than stop blogging for now...wanna go to Chinatown to have my buffet dinner already...yummies...blog some other time...bye!!!

No comments: