Sunday, September 30, 2007

~*Life Goes On*~

Life here in UK have been pretty bizarre lately...strange things seem to happen to me and i am definitely not enjoying it...although for some few special occasions. Anyway, i get to see who my real friends are...those friends whom i have been relying upon during my 2nd year in college turns out to be jerks. Instead, those friends whom i am not close to during my days in college turns out to be really nice to me. Whenever, i am in need especially when i am crying over my dog, they will always lend me their shoulder...and yes, i still cry almost everyday whenever i think of my parents, my lovely dog and not forgetting my best pals back in Penang and those in KL too. Oh yeah, and there's one in Brisbane and another who is staying so close to me, in Manchester. By the way, thanks Yong Ming for calling me to calm me down when i was actually crying at that moment. True friends like them are extremely hard to find...and i do cherish our friendship a lot...i wish you guys are here with me. My friends here in UK are great but it's hard to trust them 100%...the most i can trust them is like 85%. It's hard to predict when they could turn behind your back and stab you without you knowing. For example, a close friend of mine was betrayed by another friend and he's feeling so dissappointed and sad for always believing her. Having warned him many times to be aware of this girl, he still treats her so well and put too much faith in her...and in the end, that's what the consequences is about. I really pity him but he should have listen to me earlier and he wouldn't have to regret now because it's already too late. But then, i will always support him no matter what happens because friendship plays a really important thing in my life. I really thank God for providing me with such incredible and wonderful friends back in Malaysia whom i know i can always trust. Our friendship will last till the very end...missing you guys so so much. I do agree with a close of mine who said that as time passes by, we get parted further and further away from each other. Who knows what the future holds for us...we can't predict what will happen in the next phase of our life...we might ended up getting married and have our own family and et cetera. I still remember when we were young...we used to said that we will go to the same university and stay at the same house when we are old one day and yes, it does seems more and more far-fetched day by day. How i wish we could still have as much fun as we used to had during our teenage life...doing all those crazy stuffs which are sometimes deemed to be illegal. We know that we will soon go our different ways one day but who knew it would be that soon...time really flies by quickly...in an blink of an eye, i've been in UK for more than two weeks already. Hopefully next time when we get married (if that really happens), we will still keep in contact with each other. As for me, i guess i will be staying here for approximately 3 years...1 year (which is this year) to finish my final year of degree, 1 year to do my Masters and another year to find a job here...and who knows, i might eventually settle down in UK if have i found myself a suitable partner whom will take great care of me...hahaha!!! The only thing i miss most about Malaysia are my parents, my dog, my friends and definitely the food there...oh, how i miss the fried koay teow, fried rice, laksa, hokkien mee, curry mee, wantan mee, char hor fun, chee cheong fun, jawa mee and many many more. Besides my friend's cooking (by the way, who is a good cook), I've been eating fast food such as McDonald's, KFC and Burger King nearly everyday since i've been here...errgh, i am so sick of all those of food...i need proper meals...and for the past few days, my friend have been so lazy to cook because she gets exhausted so easily after cooking for so many people...have some sympathy on her. I've been putting on so much weight due to the lack of exercise...no gyming here cause the membership fees is so bloody expensive...can't even go jogging because it's so cold. My studies have been quite smooth too except that i have classes everyday from Mondays to Fridays...back in my college, i only have 3 days class. Luckily my campus is located very near to my place...about less than 5 minutes walk. The weather here have gone mad lately, it's just autumn and the temperature here is freezing cold. I have to wear thick layers of clothes and i definitely look like a big furry ball...anyone wanna cuddle me? I will definitely go crazy by the time winter comes...anyway, i gotta stop bogging for now. Shall blog again soon...take care guys...bye!!!

1 comment:

Ivan Lee said...

Yikes... read a lot about your "experiences" and only 2 weeks! happy that you are getting along well. just wanna let u know i'm happy for u lol... if possible, hmm... dunno when la... will come and find u haha... miss ya!