Tuesday, September 18, 2007

~*This Is The Most Craziest Shit Ever*~

Woah...today me and my friends went shopping at Morrisons to buy some foodstuffs to cook for dinner. We bought so many things till the trolley cart is full of our groceries. We were suppose to take a bus back to my friend's accommodation (where we always gather there for lunch and dinner) but we ended up walking back instead of taking the bus. And the craziest thing we did was to push the whole trolley cart back to her accommodation...about a kilometre walk from the shopping centre back to the accommodation. Holy shit!!! Everyone walking on the street kept staring at us...some even laugh at us...i have no where to hide my face...it's the most humiliating thing that i have ever done in my entire life. Luckily it's not me who have to push the trolley cart...it's my bestest pal here at Newcastle, Alan from Hong Kong who has to do the dirty and embarassing job. I guess Hong Kong people have really thick face for being so daring to do such a shameful act. Imagine guys, pushing as supermarket trolley cart back to the accommodation was unbelievable and hilarious too at the same time. Well, i guess this experience will last in my memory for a very very long time...the day that i will never forget for doing such an embarassing thing. The worse part was that we never return the trolley cart back to the supermarket...we just kinda left it outside my friend's accommodation and ran our asses back up to her room...which means that we kinda stole the trolley cart...i wonder what will happen should the police found out or something like that. I really could not imagine...hahaha!!! But we have no choice...it's just to heavy to carry so many stuffs back to my friend's place and it's really a hassle to carry so many things to catch a bus back...so the best thing to do is to push the whole trolley back with us. Anyway, enough about the trolley cart topic...i should move on to something more serious. One of my friend told me that we will know who our true friends are upon arriving in UK. I totally agree with her...what she said is so true...thanks AK for being so concern. The person i thought was a great friend to me turned out to be a donkey ass...a useless piece of junk...who knows nothing but to criticize and condemn people non-stop. I know this person likes to joke a lot but he gotta has a limit to it...he jokes non-stop day & night and he doesn't know whether that joke will hurt other people's feelings or not. I vow to myself from today onwards i should stay further away from this guy...errghh, i just hate him so much right now although he didn't know that i am hating him so much at this moment...enough about him too!!! As for now, i really wanna take this precious moments to show how much i care and miss my parents, my lovely dog, my brothers, my relatives and also my best friends back in Malaysia. Guys, i miss you all so so much...keep thinking about you all...Ivan Lee, Ivan Teh, Wei Loon, Alvin, Chooi Hoe, Kee Hong and not forgetting Jee Mee who is currently very close to me, in Manchester and also Yong Ming, who is currently in Australia. I also wanna thank God and my parents for giving me the opportunity to study in UK although it's just one year...please let me practice my British Vocational Course here after i have graduated...please...please. I am loving Newcastle day by day and i am even planning to have a UK permanent resident status here. But don't worry, i shall go back to Malaysia for holidays whenever i am free...because i miss everyone back there...love all of you...sobs...sobs...i am crying right now. Hope you are all doing fine. Anyway, the weather here is so cold...especially when the winds blow at your direction...i guess it really is an Early Winter in UK...the temperature during the day time has gone below 10 degrees celcius and i am freezing every hour, every minute and every second. Okie guys, i should stop blogging already...i gotta wake up early tomorrow morning to go to open my bank account at HSBC bank and i also need to go to the General Practitioner to do some medical checkup which is compulsory for all Northumbria University students. That's all for now...take care...bye!!!

1 comment:

Yong Ming said...

Don't do the trolley thing too often. It's actually illegal just to remove the trolley from the premises. If police sees you walking along the road with the trolley...