Friday, September 14, 2007

~*A Brand New Life in Newcastle, Part 2*~

I am back sooner than expected...cause i am so bored right now sitting in my room doing nothing. It's only 7.30 in the morning and i am already awake...guess my body's biological clock still hasn't adapt to the local time here. I slept quite late last night becuase i was busy chatting with all my housemates...they were extremely friendly. I was busy surfing the internet in my room when i suddenly heard a knock at my room door. When i opened the door, all of them greeted me and we ended chatting for more than 2 hours. I guess the most talkative guy has got to be the Bruneian guy whom i presumed will be my close friend in the near future. We have so much in common...and yeah, he likes clubbing too but too bad he's so darn straight cause he keeps talking about hot chicks. My mouth got so tired that i have to end our conversation first by saying that i have to sleep already because i am so tired. Back in Penang, i am like the most talkative person but when i am here, i just lose to all my housemates except one guy from Hong Kong who is quite shy. But the more we talk, the more things he had to say. I am really really grateful that i got such nice people as my housemates, and i actually don't bother if i didn't get any westerners staying with me. My housemates are great people and i appreciate it. Later, i am going shopping with my friends to get some more things such as winter clothings, a new mobile phone, some toiletries products and some foodstuffs. Gotta go to the departmental store where they sell really cheap clothes which is of course, good quality too...it's something like F.O.S. and Reject Shop back in Malaysia. My friend told me that clothes sold there ranges from 2 pounds to 5 pounds, shoes cost less than 10 pounds and et cetera...and oh yeah, the Body Shop products here are so cheap unlike in Malaysia...someone would be so jealous right now...hahaha...don't worry, when i come back next year, i promised to buy some Body Shop products for you. ;) Anyway, i will continue blogging again later tonight when i come back from my shopping spree...as for now, i wanna go take my shower and have my breakfast already. I am gonna cook my first breakfast here...still haven't figure out what to cook yet...most probabbly have to eat Maggi noodles...sad...sobs. Bye!!!

1 comment:

Yong Ming said...

New cellphone...? But you just got one a few months ago... tsk tsk.

How much are the Body Shop products there? Here's like Au$15-20/item